Grrrr. I just don’t know what to do and I hate that! The land lady for the cottage just called and wants to know if we’ve received the money yet (umm, duh, no) and wants us to come over this weekend and sign the lease. And she says she wants some good faith money before we do. Which is fine, but I’m just really not sure I want to live there. The pros really outweigh any cons….
2 bedrooms / new, large kitchen / front and back porches / other dog people in neighbor hood / right on water / quiet and safe for cats / nicest and largest I have seen yet / can afford it / can move in next week / won’t have to keep making endless phone calls, all ending in ‘nope, no pets, sorry’ / will probably not find anything cheaper closer to town / longer we wait higher prices will go as we move closer to spring
small living room / potbellied stove in living room / other peoples’ dogs crapping in my yard / my dog crapping in other peoples’ yards / my dog taking off after other dogs (the only time he will not mind is if there is another dog) / no garage or storage place, will have to rent one / still almost 20 minutes out from Traverse / land lady a little pushy
See, I just don’t know. I’m crazy, I should take it and be done with it. Its only a year. And if we hate it we’ll just find someone else to lease it like the guy moving out is doing. I just never feel like I can’t make up my mind about something and that really really bugs me. I am very decisive, all of the time. And that I can’t make a simple choice bugs the hell out of me. Anyway, I need to get a shower so I can pick Casey up and noon and go to the bank. Talk to you all later! Have a great day!
A side note on the book, I actually got to meet her at the Traverse City library about a year ago, her books are excellent, after this one I will have read them all (and own them all if that says anything)…